Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



This week's meals are going to have to be fairly flexible. I will be leaving Wednesday evening to go to Colorado to attend my grandmother's funeral. Due to my strict dietary restrictions, I will be cooking my own food in Denver and not eating at any of the restaurants... of course, I know that there will be situations out of my control and I will just have to go with the flow.

I am really going to try utilizing leftover meat and veggies and working very hard on not cooking anything new unnecessarily, since I will be gone for almost five days.


MONDAY
Breakfast: eggs fried in a little lard
Lunch: Grass-fed ground beef and carrot sticks
Dinner: Grass-fed lamb, green beans, and onions sauteed in a tomato sauce

TUESDAY
Breakfast: eggs
Lunch: Leftover Lamb and green beans
Dinner: Ground Beef, steamed Broccoli

WEDNESDAY
Breakfast: beef patty
Lunch: Leftover beef, tomato
Dinner: Turkey Leg, sauteed zucchini

THURSDAY: IN DENVER

FRIDAY: IN DENVER

SATURDAY: IN DENVER

SUNDAY: IN DENVER

For more MENU PLAN MONDAY ideas, visit Organizing Junkie

No comments: